Sunday, February 13, 2011

Learning Experience

 Today was a new fishing experience for me.  Last fall I bought a kayak, but due to shoulder surgery have not used it, until today.  I am not nearly back to 100% and am quite sore this evening, but I really did love it.
The weather has been extremely cold in NC this winter and the water was even colder than I thought it would be.  The conditions were tough, and being new to fishing from a kayak, I only managed one small bass in 2 hours of fishing.
I had to stop because my shoulder was starting to hurt a bit.  It's definitely different fishing in a kayak and I think I am now addicted!  It's very peaceful and quiet, you can sneak up on the fish for sure!  Hopefully with some more warm days the fishing will get better and my shoulder will get stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment