Saturday, February 6, 2010

Time for the Bassmaster Classic!

It's time once again for the granddaddy of fishing tournaments and I can't wait. I have to admit that I love watching fishing shows and tournaments.
This years classic will take place on Lake Lay near Birmingham Alabama from February 19-21. I have been trying to come up with some predictions, it's tough with such a great field of bass anglers. Of course Kevin VanDam is always a great pick to win anytime he's on the water and defending champ Skeet Reese will be a top contender.
There are some awesome bassers that could make a run at the title, like Alabama native Boyd Duckett and Shaw Grigsby. All of these guys are great bass anglers and all of the articles and interviews I have seen with them they seem like real good folks as well. I think any of them would be a great champ and spokesman for this great sport we all love.
Well, all that being said, it's time for my pick. I'm going with last years runner-up Michael Iaconelli. Last year Ike nearly pulled it off and I think this year he will win his second Bassmaster Classic title. You just have to love this guy's passion and intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment